Here I list my most interesting contributions published on Data Science Central. My plan is to categorize and aggregate this content to produce a few self-published books. The material below will always be available for free (from this webpage), but the books won’t, or if they are, they will be free for members only. So you might want to bookmark this page.
I also have written a number of academic papers, you can find some of them here.
My home office, where I write most of my DSC articles
The articles below are listed in reverse chronological order. This is a work in progress: I am still adding older entries. So check back again in a few weeks!
- Modern Computational Advertising on Social Networks: The Basics
- The Fundamental Statistics Theorem Revisited
- Massive Internet Attack Floods the World with Fake Data
- Why so many Machine Learning Implementations Fail?
- Three Original Math and Proba Challenges, with Tutorial
- Fascinating Facts and Conjectures about Primes and Other Special Nu…
- Designing better algorithms: 5 case studies
- Building an Algorithm to Break Strong Encryption
- Life Cycle of Data Science Projects
- 40 Techniques Used by Data Scientists
Guides and References
- Data Science Cheat Sheet
- Data Science 2.0. (About automated data science; in progress)
- Developing Analytic Talent – Becoming a Data Scientist. Wiley, 2014.
- 8 Deep Data Science Articles
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Data Science, Machine Learning, R, Python
- Deep Learning: Definition, Resources, Comparison with Machine Learning
- What is Data Science? 24 Fundamental Articles Answering This Question