Hello to y’all newsreaders, American democracy is in flames.
1. Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey yesterday afternoon. Comey was the man leading (one of) the investigations on Trump’s ties to Russia. So absolutely no cause for concern, right? Right? More here.
2. Sean Spicer hid in some bushes to avoid reporters. Then he answered questions in the dark for ten minutes. More here.
3. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson wants to run for President. Hell, just give him the 2020 ballot now. More here.
4. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he sees no need for a special prosecutor or independent commission to review Russia’s influence in the 2016 election. We call bullshit on this. More here.
5. Elon Musk just announced that Tesla’s solar roofs are going on sale today. At least that’s one American man making the future look bright. More here.